Mill House Counseling Center is a multidisciplinary group of experienced mental health professionals who provide a broad range of therapeutic interventions for children, adolescents, and adults.
Our counselors are independent, private practitioners fully equipped to provide both short-term, solution-focused and longer-term insight-oriented therapies in a safe, supportive and confidential environment. Cognitive-behavioral therapy and mindfulness training are also provided by several of the therapists. We build professional relationships with our clients to help them develop their personal resources and cope more effectively with life’s transitions and challenges. Much like no two people are alike, no two counselors are alike. Our model allows you the freedom to choose your own path by selecting and working with one or more counselors who best suit your personal needs.
And remember, you are never alone, help is available.
The Mill House Counseling is the Seacoast’s finest independent team of mental health professionals whose only goal is to improve the lives of our patients through therapeutic techniques.
Our Counseling Specialties.
Our experience covers a wide spectrum of theraputic and counseling methods. Our counselors work with children, adolescents, and adults to develop proactive counseling plans.
ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Substance/Medication-Induced Anxiety Disorder
Age-related Illness and Anxiety
- Adult and Childhood ADHD Counseling
LEARNING AND BEHAVIORAL DISORDERS
- Dyslexia – Difficulty with reading
- Dyscalculia – Difficulty with math
- Dysgraphia – Difficulty with writing
- Dyspraxia (Sensory Integration Disorder) – Difficulty with fine motor skills
- Dysphasia/Aphasia – Difficulty with language
- Auditory Processing Disorder – Difficulty hearing differences between sounds
- Visual Processing Disorder – Difficulty interpreting visual information
- Stress Relief
SCHOOL AND CAREER
- Career Counseling
- School Consultation
- Career Assessment
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
- Loss of a Family Member or Friend
- Sexual Addiction
- Impulse Control
- Reduced or Increased Appetite
- Self-medicating (Drugs/Alcohol)
- Changes in Mental Health
- Decreased Productivity
- Chronic Pain
- Anger Issues
- Individual Counseling
- Mindfulness Exercises
- Alternative Medicine
SEPARATION AND DIVORCE
- Improve Communication
- Reduce Tension and Conflict
- Develop Problem Solving Skills
- Guide Family Through Transition
Administration of standardized tasks and procedures which allow for a sampling of individual behavior to better understand and predict a given individual’s psychological, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Behavioral Medicine
Take the Next Step Toward Wellness
The team of independent therapists at Mill House Counseling Center are always here for you, accepting most insurances as well as self-payment. Please feel free to reach out and speak to one of our counselors individually, or call our general information number at (603) 742-1373 and one of our therapists will be in touch. As always, in an emergency situation, please call 911.